| Welcome to LiquidFootball. We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community! If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: |
| PSG chief Leonardo proposes to his girlfriend live on Italian TV... | |
|---|---|
| Tweet Topic Started: Mar 16 2013, 04:25 AM (371 Views) | |
| Homer | Mar 16 2013, 04:25 AM Post #1 |
![]()
I am the King
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
![]() Paris St Germain sports director Leonardo asked his Sky Italia presenter partner Anna Billo to marry him live on air after Friday's Champions League quarter-final draw. Billo, who was presenting Sky's Italian coverage of the draw in Switzerland, was speaking to Leonardo about PSG's quarter-final pairing with Barcelona when she asked him if he had any questions for the studio panel. The former Brazil midfielder, a former AC Milan and Inter coach, leapt on the opportunity, saying: 'Anna, do you want to marry me?', surprising a clearly embarrassed Billo. Leonardo, who already has a son with Billo, carried on while everyone in the studio laughed. 'Do you want to marry me? You have to answer me now. I'm waiting for your answer. It's not that difficult,' he said. ![]() The shocked but smiling Billo stuttered: 'OK... We'll see.' While going to an advert break her microphone remained on and fanning herself with a piece of paper, Billo said: 'He's gone mad.'
|
| |
![]() |
|
| AntMcfc | Mar 16 2013, 11:35 AM Post #2 |
|
POTY
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
He definitely got a slap when he got home. |
![]() |
|
| AntMcfc | Jul 10 2013, 11:15 AM Post #3 |
|
POTY
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Leonardo quits as PSG sporting director Leonardo handed in his resignation as Paris Saint-Germain’s sporting director on Wednesday morning and will step down from his role at the end of August. A press release from the French club read: "Leonardo today informed Paris Saint-Germain of his desire to resign from his position as sport director at the end of the current transfer window. "We regret his choice but respect his decision. We thank him greatly for his important contributions towards the project of building a top European club in Paris and wish him all the best for his future career choice." Last week the Brazilian learned he would be banned from the touchline and match officials’ areas until June 30, 2014, having appealed against a more lenient ban that ran for nine months. Leonardo incurred the punishment after pushing a referee following a Ligue 1 match against Valenciennes in May. PSG said "the club deplores the severity of the new, harsher penalty" and added that they would be considering their legal options upon receiving the written reasons for the ban. Leonardo was appointed as PSG sporting director in July 2011 following spells as coach of AC Milan and Inter and helped establish the French club as a European force through some ambitious acquisitions in the transfer market. |
![]() |
|
| 1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) | |
| « Previous Topic · General Football · Next Topic » |





![]](http://z4.ifrm.com/000/1/90/f39/f39.png)





12:33 AM Jul 11